Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"All good things come to an end" First posted on the 31st of August 2010

I first wrote this entry on the 31st of August 2010

"Today i made a decision.
A mutual decision with someone else, that we could no longer continue interacting the way we were.
It is one of those decisions that no one ever wants to make.
But it is for the better. That is what we have decided to tell each other.
And it is, really. There is no point in ignoring what you're feeling. Not like that. And not when you're in love with someone. It's simply unfair to do that to another human being.
It is such a loss, but such a major gain. That is what i said this afternoon over a laminate table and divine breakfast. The look of despair hung heavy in their eyes like wet clothes on a line. And the topic sat in a big lump in my throat.

I know that we have such a special friendship. I can't stress that enough.

I don't want to think about not having them around. They are too dear.
I just hope that they can see soon enough that this bond of a friendship between two people is far greater, and that if we continued to fall the way we did, we wouldn't even have the friendship that i hold so highly.

At the end of the day, i can't change the way i feel. It does not mean that they don't mean any less what so ever.
This person has experienced the best and absolute worse of me in such little time. They managed to pry me open and i welcomed that. I can tell them anything.
I look forward to the many days that we will still spend, sharing what we love and know in this ridiculous world.

I don't think i have met many people in my life that i believe to be kindred spirits with. Perhaps one. Definitely one. The kind that just knowing them makes you the happiest gal alive. I think this person is one of them. So make that two. I hope that feeling is mutual at least.


I left them this afternoon feeling that lump only getting bigger.

There is so much more to say. The kind of subject that has no more of a conclusion than the obvious one in front of you. And it will all be said,
when we meet again to share as we do, what we love and know; in such a ridiculous, silly world"

It is now the 17th of January 2012
It all seems to strange to read this. But all i know is it truly breaks my heart. I wish i could feel that positivity that i had when i wrote this back then. All i feel now is just sadness.


No comments:

Post a Comment