Monday, December 21, 2009

Help.


Hello insomnia, it's been a while.
I am once again immersed in worry and paranoia.
I am not well, and i not it, but i don't want a doctor to confirm it.
Things keep happening to me that make me question everything i do. The only thing i am certain of these days is where i want to be going. Next thing you know, i meet someone amazing or something happens and i am thrown back into the vicious river that is uncertainty. crashing into tribulations that make everything else seem different.
Then paranoia comes in and the sleeping ceases to exist.

I am afraid of things going wrong, to the point where i play everything too safe and i have to be one hundred percent sure that it will go right. People would disagree, due to the fact i risked a lot and ran off to live in another city, but that was simply me running to avoid things going wrong here.

Life really could be beautiful for me at the moment, but i am too scared to let it run its course.

If i continue to be like this, i am going to very very lonely. Now all i need to do is actually say this to someone.

Straighten up and fly right, Miss Fox

1 comment:

  1. that sucks, best of luck with working it all out...when you do, and you will, let me know how you did it

    ReplyDelete