Sunday, December 13, 2009

Que Sera Sera


I am terribly confused at the moment.
Things have occurred which have thrown me into a state of not knowing what to think. This doesn't usually happen to me, causing me to be confused even more.
I experienced something over the last two days which made me act out of character. But not in a bad way.
it's moments like these that have made me consider that perhaps i need to take life a lot more as it comes, rather than following everything according to plan.
For instance, i have a decision to make; that being if i want to take a leap of faith into someone, and something. But i can't seem to find even a bone in me that trusts more than a few people. I don't want to be hurt anymore so instead i closed things out of my life so that i wouldn't.
But now this comes along, tempting me, and the taste is too sweet.
I just don't know what i want.

No comments:

Post a Comment