Thursday, February 11, 2010

Curtains, stand by.

Ladies and Gentlemen!
Sly dogs and Rough dames!
Hep cats and swingin’ gals!
I ask you to come with me, Down to dirty back streets of New Orleans in old 19 dickety boo. Where lust and caution is in the air. This! is where, ladies and gentlemen; We meet our Lovely, scrumptious mesmerising Miss Vivian Marlowe.
Now I tell you this. There once was a traveller, who fell hopelessly in love with dear Marlowe! But she wouldn’t have any of it. So what does a mysterious traveller do if he does not get his way, you may be asking?
HODOO! MY FRIENDS!
And well let’s just say, one must be careful with what they wish for.
Ah love, it is amazing what lengths a man will go for it. Perhaps even, Death?
SO!I ask you, to draw close! Loosen your ties and lick your lips. Prepare to howl and moan!
It gives me too much pleasure, to introduce to you..
Miss Marlowe in:
THE LOVE ME OR DIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment