Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jetsetter

These last couple of days i have spent away in Sydney.
This city is the probably the last place anyone would expect me to be, and i would agree. I did not choose to come here.
I think i can safely say that Sydney is my least favourite place to be, and it is killing me to know that i can head to the train station now and be in the one, beautiful place where my heart lies.
It's so cold here. I feel no amazing atmosphere what so ever. Sure, there are some beautiful buildings, but where are the beautiful people?
Although today, i saw Wicked for the third time. That indeed brought tears of joy to my eyes.
Being here has made me realise more and more where i want to be, and what i want to be doing.
Emerald city, i miss you and will be in your warm arms soon.
I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment