Thursday, March 18, 2010

A slight change in the weather.

In these last two days i have noticed little things about myself.
I have changed, just a little though.
I decided to quit my current job. It was only making me more ill than i am already.
That is not the only decision i have made in these last couple of days. Some, seem to have just happened without me knowing, i like that.
I'm taking more time to do my hair in the morning, that is a sign for me. A sign that tells me that i slowly, very slowly, being my old self again. I am caring again.
I wake up early and i make myself breakfast, i sit and eat it in my solitude. I spend evenings on my own. I am feeling comfortable in my old skin again.

Yesterday i came home in the early evening to find that i received a letter from my gorgeous friend. I was aware she was sending me a selection of music, but found a lot more than just that. She had written beautiful words that as i read down, brought tears to my eyes. I was reminded of how lucky i am to have such a grand friendship, and should never forget that.

It also made me realise how much i do really need to get my act together.Knowing that i have such a wonderful friendship waiting for me only encourages me to do so. Same goes for the need to make it to another part of the world as soon as i can for another incredible person i know. Friends are so ever important.

I feel just from slipping on a good pair of hose today, i know that i am back on my horse.

Sure, all these things may seem like such small little steps, but that is what my beautiful friend said to me. Small steps are very important, and i believe she is right.

Oh miss Marlowe, you feel so old but not very wise.

2 comments: