Sunday, August 22, 2010

All is full of love.

I am lost.
Yet again, i have experienced a death.
The only thing that i can take from this year, is a realisation. Life is too short to take for granted. before you know it, people slip from your lives and you don't know if you will never have the chance to let them know how much you appreciate them.
So i know i have to change things. I can no longer wait for things to happen, i have to make them happen. I will no longer hold back if i have something to say to someone that i hold close.
All the people that i get to share precious moments with, thank you. I love all of you. I would be absolutely nothing if it wasn't for the folk that i have to help me through trials and tribulations.
You might know it all already, but from now own i will continue to remind you.
I have certain things to say to certain people, and i will start on that list tomorrow.
It is too much of a risk to hold back in life. James Dean once said:
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"
Amen.

2 comments: