Friday, August 27, 2010

Appreciation Society 1#

"i can not stop hurting you,
i will break your heart in two.
Let it go
Let it go
Oh dear
Stop Killing yourself"

I really should listen to such wise and beautiful words from someone i know.

This someone that i speak of, i have not known for a very long time. I met them one evening when i was performing. From the second i saw them i knew that we were meant to know each other. I believe that happens in life. You are certainly meant to meet particular people. Sometimes that can be for the better or worse of things.
This person in particular is for the better.
I am inspired, uplifted and excited by the strong personality, passion and creativity that this soul possess. They have taught me somehow how to feel so much more about particular things. It is so refreshing to experience a new mindset.
They make me giggle especially, and feel bold. Almost invincible, almost.

I am very lucky to have such a special person in my life.
It is a beautiful thing, to experience like minded souls. I hope it is something anyone feels at least once.

So, as my first installment of my resolution:
This is dedicated to Andrew James Williams.

(this is in no particular order)

No comments:

Post a Comment