Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fantastico Mexicano

My sister's birthday party was the weekend just past. Being a twin, it was kind of mine too; even though i didn't want to have a party at all. It was all round good fun. She got Wasamba to play so if i liked it or not, i was going to be there performing. But that was a real blast. I was lucky enough to get out of cleaning the aftermath of it too.
On Sunday i met with two old friends; we spent most of our time just laughing and walking miles. I liked it.
I've only had work since then, and i really don't want to waste my time writing how many different ways i detest the place. I found myself in a spot of just plain arguments this evening, about nothing. I need my own space and no one else seems to understand that. i hope it all resolves itself soon. I am oh so tired of arguing every day. It has become just a way to past the time even. That and watching re-runs of the gilmore girls.


2 comments: