Monday, September 14, 2009

rose hip and chet

This is the first day i have had to myself since i returned home. I decided at 7 this morning that i did not want to participate in the daily grind of answering telephone calls and pretending that i do care about the ups and downs of real estate.

So i plan on using my time wisely. Have a bath, practise piano (finally!) and finish my book.

These certain things, i hate to do when others are around. And this is quite the rare ocassion. The sound of just myself clicking these keys and my dog softly sleeping makes me feel a lot more calmer and content than i have been feeling since returning. I realise more and more each day that i really do like being on my own sometimes. Not forever ofcourse, for i like to entertain and feel affection. But for the time being, this is nice.

Even if the bath is cold, the piano keys will not agree with my fingers and the book is boring.

3 comments:

  1. im going to guess that youre either a taurus, cancer, libra or pisces, my dark horse is aquarius.

    i think i ran out of star signs anyway ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like im giving up horoscope guessing

    ReplyDelete