Sunday, June 7, 2009

ch ch ch changes

I got a hair cut.
I think it was just because i was bored and sick.
But i like it.
I went in asking for a "Louise brooks box bob" and they had no idea.
And when they asked me what music i liked and i said "Rockabilly is my kind of thing" They also had no idea. Ahh, hairdressers.

But they did a perfect job :)

Oh and i am now unemployed, because the word is filled with fucking cold and pathetic people and my boss was one of them when i tried to explain to her that i was unbelievably ill and couldn't possibly show up for work. It would've been my first day off and instead, i was fired.
Oh well, one door closes another one opens right?
right?


2 comments:

  1. you look incredible. I can't believe you got fired after taking one day off work.. that's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete