Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm so tired. I'm too tired.

I'm so tired of being alone.
Of not knowing anyone who shares the same things as me.
I'm so tired of being rejected and ignored.
I'm too tired to try and too tired to pretend.
Surely there is some one out there who feels as out of place in this time frame as i.
If you do exsist, let me know. Can we be friends?

I didn't really do anything today.
I sat in a cafe and read The Great Gatsby again, and i bought new paint and brushes.
I cooked apricot chicken for dinner too, it was delicious. And now i am just sitting in my room painting a woman in green.

I have to get up early tomorrow for a change.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm sorry to hear your feeling so low.

    I know this generation really is.. well.. a disappointment. The lifestyle, ideologies and relationships do leave you feeling quite lonely and hopeless. Genuine people are difficult to find, but they do exist. And in a place as vast as Melbourne I am positive there is someone with the same mindset as you. I'm visiting Melbourne soon, I'll come and see you. Try not to focus on humanity as a whole, you'll go crazy and drown in tears.

    If I were God, I'd build you a functioning time machine.

    Love Shi

    ReplyDelete