Friday, June 26, 2009

Hypocritical


You're a coward. And it infuriates me. You will not face what you have started.
But so am i. I won't move forward or take a tempted risk.
We're all cowardice though, we all have a certain thing we don't dare to go for. And it's pathetic. why do we waste so much time? waiting or just not doing anything at all.
I have been sitting here exchanging words with someone just going on in my head as to why they won't just be honest with me. I know it's because they don't want to face the consequences but for fuck sake, i can't just hang on and wait.
But really, i have no right to be angry. I am behaving in the same manner. I string people along because i am too scared to face change.
I hate the person i am at the moment, and i am not happy with the path i and my generation is taking. We waste so much time doing things we don't like and pretending to be someone we are not. And for what reason? Because its easier that way? or because we are too scared to just live. We are forced to feel that if we live life for pleasure, that it is a bad thing. Life is too short.

It's funny how i am saying this all.

No comments:

Post a Comment