Friday, June 12, 2009

The movement of the body

Is such a beautiful thing.
I mean, i knew that already. But i realised it again this evening. I sat on my bed with the lamp on the floor, casting a my shadow onto the wall. And there i sat for about two and a half hours, watching the movement of my hands and arms and body to the sounds of overtures. It was so strangely mesmerising and entertaining. You get to the point where you move so smoothly because you are moving to the exact decibel of every note. It's almost delicious it looks so amazing. I sound ridiculous right now but i guess I'm just in a good mood for a change. I suggest anyone to do it though. Or at least watch someone, and i mean really watch them. Go see a ballet even! They spend hours perfecting the movement of each bone and muscle to sound that they become a visual imagery of music. It is truly beautiful.

Ha, listen to me.

I didn't do much today, nor this evening. I sat in the botanical gardens with Austin and Drage. I bought a sailor hat. I found Tristan, drank mulled wine. Then i was alone again.

That feeling bothers me the most at the moment, I'm constantly trying to be around people or doing something because i don't want to catch myself realising again that i am on my own. It's not very nice. So I'm going to stop talking about it.

Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment