Thursday, July 2, 2009

I do not know what to say.

I am left utterly confused and sad.
I was having a conversation just before, one could say a lively debate about how society has become so ill mannered. And my views were just left considered "reminiscing about a fantasy time that did not exist". Then being related to the explanation of "Merry England".
Am i that misunderstood now that my views are considered a load of nostalgic wank?
I really did not expect this. I don't really know what to think now..

3 comments:

  1. I think it's probably best to just be well mannered and hope that people will catch on. I mean, when you're getting along with someone you tend to start talking like them in a way. If that means a more respectful vocabulary and some mindfulness of manners then you've no need for heated arguments that more or less leave both parties indignantly ingrained in the views they had originally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah chuck, you have a solution for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, I try to be of help when I can.

    ReplyDelete