Friday, July 17, 2009

Insanity.


Once again i slept till two in the afternoon. Only to wake up being extremely angry about the matter. I have to start getting up, even if i don't have plans for the day. It is such a waste of my life. The funny thing is that i tell myself when i wake up in the morning that i really don't have anything to do, so i go back to sleep. When i actually have many things to do. I still haven't finished my two books, nor have i finished various art projects that i have started. And my room is a shambles. It is so much more pleasant when my room is nice. I actually want to spend time in there when it is all tidy and smelling clean.

It is silly though, i have said so many times that "Tomorrow! tomorrow i will wake up early"
But it never happens. I need someone to stand at the side of my bed and poke me with a stick until i wake up. And then i will go out and buy the cheap flowers and have the cheap breakfast that i said i was going have every single day for the last 4 weeks. It would be very nice to see morning light again. There is nothing more depressing than waking up when the sun has already started to descend for the day.

So now Siahne, you begin setting this into a habit. Apparently it takes 21 times of putting your desired habit into practise for it to actually become that. So tomorrow will be practise number one! And if i fail, then a slap on the wrist only sounds reasonable.

Despite my sheer frustration of sleeping the day away, my afternoon was lovely. My neighbour Jess invited myself and my housemate Grah over for cake and tea. So i quickly got changed and made my way out the back door and to the door next to me ha. Her house is lovely. She has cut out pieces of paper and formed a picture of a tree in her dining room, which is where we sat and had her home made cherry tea cake and scones. It was Delicious! Although i was and still am so distracted by her little black and white kitten named Henry that i probably could've been eating cardboard and still have been happy. But really, that cake was amazing. And so was the owl tea pot cosy.

But like all days, they end. I am left with a very homely feeling and i really like it. I've been thinking i may go and bake a cake now for my friend Austin because he is feeling a little down. It won't be as good as the delights I've had today but hey, a gal's gotta try!

No comments:

Post a Comment