Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Old times, were good times.


Well, I'm alone again.
It was nice having my sister around for the brief time. Sure we argued, but we always do.
But now I'm pretty lonely again. I took her to the airport and said I'd see her around and that sudden feeling of loneliness swooned over me as soon as i walked away and had no one to talk to anymore.
So i started to think of ways to cheer me up. And what could make you feel more homey and loved than a real Italian meal from the famous Pellegrini's Espresso Bar. As i walked through the original glass doors, the smell of real Italian food and the sound of old men yelling "Ravioli! who ordered it!?" made me feel content. I of course did order the Ravioli, from the lovely man who gave my sister and myself cheap drinks last time. It was delicious and served with a warm smile.
I think i can happily say now that whenever i am feeling blue, you'll find me at Pellegrini's. Down the back.

But unfortunately i was so incredibly intoxicated last night that i have yet to go to sleep so i bid this blog and readers good day.

4 comments: