Tuesday, April 21, 2009

All that is well, doesn't end well.

It is peculiar how something good can end so..well crap.

I had an amazing day today ( or yesterday so to speak)
Everything was just unquestionably nice.
The air was nice, the sun was nice, the company i had was lovely. Even the point where i had nothing to do was nice.

I met a man who's occupation was being a clown. He told me he had been a clown for twenty years and walked with me to The Salvation Army to buy himself a new red shirt for a show he had next week. Sadly i can't remember his name and i could have been a lot more polite.
Before that, I met up with someone who i have just begun to know, and hope to know a lot more about. We went to ACCA which was really interesting. It was funny though, i found the pieces slightly daunting. As if i was a little kid who didn't understand how it all worked there for didn't know if i should even move away from the warm safety of company. If that makes sense. It doesn't to me.

I then drew a rabbit on the wall outside. Without the suggestion or encouragement i wouldn't have done so. I'm a square.

What i'm getting to here is. I have what felt like an amazing day. A very simple, amazing day.

It is then a real shame that my night hasn't been as pleasent as my day had turned out to be.
I don't like hearing cold words from someone i care deeply for.
It makes me question if i'm refusing to see what is sadly reality.
There is no reason for me to return if i'm right.

3:16 am
in 6 hours i will find my self in the "depressing doctors clinic blue" office of Centerlink.


Goodmorning.

No comments:

Post a Comment