Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"Toto, i don't think we're in Kansas anymore"


Well, this is strange.
I don't usually like using these things.
I hope i use this just to express small events in my day, and to show things that i find utterly amazing. Lord knows how long it will last before i end up just using it to splurge "how i feel"

But to start, i say hello. To myself i guess.

I'm living very differently at the moment. Almost exactly how i want to live. I have moved to Melbourne, which in my case is Oz and where i was from is Kansas. It's Strange and wonderful here. At first i was very home sick for the people i loved, and i still am i guess. But i'm trying to clear my head at the same time.

I have done a lot while i have been here too. I have heard delicious sounds of music which i will never forget, I have grown closer to people that i knew before. I have learnt to love being alone, and to hate it some times. Many things.

I begin to question that i like my life style at the moment because it is simply a change, although i feel very alive. At home, i felt weighed down by things that i didn't need or want.

About a week ago, i was feeling like it was ok if i were to go home. But in these last few days, I have been exposed to a few things and people that have made my opinion change yet again. What a roller coaster. I love meeting people and seeing things that give you shivers, if that makes sense. It can be anyone or anything. Like for example, i saw a real Rembrandt painting the other day. It was so utterly amazing to be standing in front of such a beautiful thing that was done years and years ago that i had read about in books, never thinking i would see it in person.

Still, i miss the people i love. And once again, i have rambled and made many grammatical errors. Story of my life Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment