Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh what a glorious day.


Really,
i believe its 16 degrees. And the sky is Grey. It hasn't rained yet but i hope it will.
This weather makes me feel so cosy. I want to go out with my fur coat and just sit somewhere..read a book or something.
But unfortunately due to my procrastination yesterday, i am looking for jobs today. Lame.
And i am not going to Lunar Park this evening anymore :( I was so incredibly excited to go on the roller coaster and the ghost train at night, and eat candy floss! at night!!
There is a big difference from doing such things during the day.
Next week i guess...
Lord knows what i'll be doing tonight then.
I feel like i haven't talked to someone in ages, as in reaalllly talked to somebody. None of this typical jibber jabber. I need mental stimulation!!

I'm rambling, and i need to go get dressed. But it's so comfy here, and Amanda Palmer is making me feel like i don't want to do anything at all. I absolutely idolise her. Like many other people i'm sure. Eh. Time to go, I will return.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment