Thursday, April 23, 2009

we missed you hissed


Well, my tap shoes have sadly been sold. But i will not give up looking for yet another pair.
Either way my day was filled with wonderful feline friends.
I met a few kittens in a pet store.
I made my way to a second hand store along chapel street only to find an old marionette puppet of a black cat for a very very cheap price. I bought it instantly.
I have two old marionette puppets now. The other one is of a dog that was bought for me when i was little, on a trip to Sydney.
The only thing i liked about that dog puppet was where it was from, which was this old puppet store (obviously) on the rocks i think it was. I was too young to remember exactly where but the shop was absolutely amazing. Puppets suspended from the ceiling and walls. But i hated the dog puppet, my twin sister got a cat. I wanted the cat. And the dog had this strange brace which held the neck with the body, like most marionettes. But i just thought it was ugly and tried to hide it under my hotel bed, hopinig that no one would find it and we would return to Perth without it. My mum did find it though, and i'm glad now because i can appreciate how amazing it actually is.

But anyway!
the cat is gorgeous.
My next feline encounter was at a bookstore which is way up the other end of Chapel street, near the Astor. Two cats roam around and do as they please while people roam shelves looking for a desired book. I went in and found one asleep on the chair, we talked for a while then i introduced him to my new black cat. The real cat was interested at first...but then didn't care and curled up again looking at me as if waiting for me to scratch under it's chin agan. Which i did :)


So much for looking for jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment