Sunday, August 9, 2009

Oh Amanda,



How i love you so.
I cannot sleep again. But the beautiful sounds of Amanda are keeping me happy. There is so much i could be doing. Although this time i don't think i will get in touch with my androgynous side.
In a few weeks, I'm going to be somewhere different again. Back in the familiarity that is my old room. With john and Paul looking over me and my record player next to my bed. But why does it all feel so sad? i feel so at home here, this is where happiness is. One day i am going have lots of money and i am going to buy one of those little apartments that you see in Rippon Lea. And i will have a cat and I'll sit out the front complaining about my bad health, but then contemplate on having another cigarette anyway as i wait for my friend to come over and play bridge with me.

And that is my new years resolution.







No comments:

Post a Comment