Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Who are you foolin' kid?

I am trying to suss something out, for myself. And i think i finally concluded it today.
Yet when trying to explaining to anyone else, i become tongue tied. I'm extremely curious as to why this is so. Despite the fact it is continually drumming through my head at the moment, being provoked by the things i continue to read; perhaps i am still not certain myself?

Or maybe all of this is just my brain is moving too fast right now. Right now i am having to go back to things i have typed because i have missed out whole words.
I am very distressed about moving home. Constantly thinking about how much has changed and how much i have changed in the eyes of others. I mean really, why does it matter?

There is oh so much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment