Saturday, May 16, 2009

The cat creeps


On my finger that is, but that photo deserves to be displayed yet again.
My friend bought a tattoo gun recently and offered to tattoo me last night. Took me a while to think of something that i wanted him to do that wouldn't be difficult (seems though he only just started) and so i came up with a motif of a cat for my index finger. I didn't want anything big either at first because let's face it, my pain tolerance is pretty low and it was my first tattoo.
Strangely enough it felt really really good at first, it's not sheer pain at all. I was yelling "ow" and laughing but that's just the way i deal with that kind of feeling. I would say my nose piercing was a lot more painful. But eh. So yeah, i now have a cat living on my finger. I think it's cute. In a non lame cute kind of way. I love cats, so it made sense.
I certainly didn't expect my evening to be like it did.

Besides that, not much has happened. Was incredibly drunk Thursday with that dear fellow again. I like that the event of Thursday evenings seem to be turning into a traditional kind of thing. I was in a despondent mood as well, and the company and time took my mind off it for a while. It was nice.

I'm here now,
dancing to bjork in my room for the last hour.
Not knowing how this evening is going to end, but god i'm liking this right now.


I feel like fish and chips..

No comments:

Post a Comment