Friday, May 8, 2009

Dancer In The Dark


"They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be"


Please, please watch it.

I have been left absolutely shocked an amazed. As expected.
So beautiful
Agh!!

Its now 1:19 am
what a nice way to end my night.

My day wasn't very interesting. i slept in very comfortably and happily, after quite an escapade the night before. I went out with my friend Austin to a place called workshop with his gorgeous housemate Alyce to meet the other intriguing person i continue to talk about, Tristan. It was very nice. After two of the best Bloody Mary's i have ever had and a beer, i was very comfortable. At about midnight Austin, Tristan and myself walked to The Carlton Gardens to chase possums and gasp at the amazing display of a fountain, or i at least gasped. Then laid on a bench then proceeded on my way home to eat giant bowls of pasta. I have no idea what time it was when i finally fell asleep.

And then yeah, a very uneventful day. i stumbled to Austin's yet again earlier this evening because i had nothing better to do. We went to savers and i spent too much money, but on lovely things! I got a beauuutiful fur cape, a dirty blue polka dot dress and this amazing organic rusted brown chiffon dress with little buttons that curve down the front. It is oh so pretty, and swishy. Ha.

And now i am here, still absolutely dumbfounded by the film i have just seen.

I have such a strange feeling that has come over me and stayed for the last few days, who knows what it means. I constantly want something though. I shouldn't say what.
There is no more to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment