Monday, May 11, 2009

A new day to see.

As much as i like the change that has happened, i can't keep up with it if it happens so often.
I am moving house soon, to a beautiful Art Deco place in St Kilda. I'm sure i will feel better there.
But then i will be returning to Perth no doubt. Which doesn't feel nice but i guess it has to be done, and i will be back the latest new years.

Today i felt horrible when i woke up. So i moved very slowly into the kitchen and made myself toast. The remedy for anything. Finally at about 2 i went out to look for a place that displays taxidermy jewelery. Sadly i wrote down the wrong number so i couldn't find the place. Always another day though. I bought cough medicine too, the kind that warms you up as you swallow it. I am sick of coughing up my lungs every day.

I saw that pathetic harlet today too, walking past me pretending as if not to know who i was. If i was the rude type i would've spat in her face. But i didn't, i wouldn't even give her the time of day. And like every time i say "i hope i never see her again"
touch wood.

That hankering feeling still hasn't left me. I want to fulfill what it is. I want to hear something too. They might know.
want want want want.

I don't have anything else to say right now.

http://www.deezer.com/track/new-world-T922797#music/result/all/selmasongs

No comments:

Post a Comment