Sunday, May 31, 2009

Let's get lost.


It's so cold here.
I like it.

Nothing has changed since i last spoke, i don't really feel anymore different. Maybe i'm more angry but i don't care.

I spent too much money this week and met a handful of interesting people.
i finally bought my camera too. Her name is Gertrude.
My other money was spent on a pair of spats and original 1940's elbow length black gloves. I think that is called retail therapy but what ever.

My camera is beautiful, she was made in 1952. Even if i find out that she doesn't work anymore i will still love her just the same.

I think the week just gone turned into a huge distraction for me. I tried to do something every second so i didn't have the chance to stop and think. Which is probably why when i finally lay down to go to sleep i want to cry. Isn't it funny how we put ourselves through these things.
And no doubt i will continue to do this. I have a feeling this is going to go for quite a while too. It's a realisation for me. I've been pretending that a lot of things around me haven't been happening, now i can't ignore them because they are right in my face and have to be dealt with.

So it is just me for a while. Playing the role of The Loner.

No comments:

Post a Comment