Sunday, May 3, 2009

You never cease to amaze me.

I'm sick, and its horrible.
I want to get up and do stuff but i feel too gross to move.
the only thing i have done since i got home was eat and sit in the shower, which was very nice.
But now i am bored and have that little girl inside me throwing a tantrum because "i have a sore throat and i want it to go away and it's not fair"
i feel so unproductive, if that is a word. It is odd, i have a job and i do quite a lot but i still feel that way. I'm assuming its because this is the first time i haven't studied and that always made me feel like even if i was doing nothing i was atleast learning. Maybe that's the answer.
What else is there to say?
I really don't see why i bother to post anything if i have nothing to say. It is not as if there is someone waiting for the latest edition of the happenings of my life.

sick sikc siicjkcj sick sikc

I may just go back to playing my uke.
Tomorrow i feel like wandering, as to where i don't really know. I feel like seeing Rippon Lea again...i could do that.


I'm just wasting space here,

later.

No comments:

Post a Comment