Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Times they are a changin'

I'm moving tomorrow.
It's going to be a bitch. If you see me on public transport with a suitcase bigger than myself, Do not laugh at me.
But i probably won't be able to acces this contraption so often too.
Possibly a good thing.
But i'll find a way. This is all for the better i say. Rhyming not intended...
Last night i went to a pizza joint to see Edward Scissorhands on a giant projector for free.
I can happily say i had tears in my eyes. I love that movie.
$4.00 pizza and johnny Depp in full screen, what more could you want. Besides Johnny Depp sitting next to you in person...
It was around 11 by the time it was all finished then i spent 6 bucks on a taxi and went to bed in my semi empty room. Pretty depressing.
I should be leaving for work now..
And i'm still going by my last post.
I want it.

arrivederci as Ricky Recardo would always say.
Besides "Luucccy you've got some splannin ta do!"

But seriously i'm splitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment