Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Feel Fine



Was the name of a song released in 1964 by The Beatles,
And it is how i am feeling at this point in time.

How's that for an intro.

But really,
I'm still kinda crook but i had a good day today. I worked but everything went smoothly and ended nicely. Not only that, but i scored these absolutely gorgeous blue polka dot bloomers. Kind of like what the Hootchy cootchy dancers used to wear. I can't wait to wear them. Lords knows the looks i'll get, it'll be funny.

I then took my merry sweet time to get home, the first time i have ever done that since being here. For some reason i had this subconscious mentality that i had to be home as soon as possible. Very silly. So instead i walked around for a while then took the tram home instead. It was a nice feeling. No cats though. That was lame.

And now i'm here. In my messy messy room that i desperately need to clean that became even messier when i got home last night.
Yesterday i posed for a few photos for an amazingly interesting friend of mine, for an assignment that he has that is "glamour hollywood" or something along those lines. It was pretty interesting, although it didn't help that i felt so crappy and cold-ish...like.
But it meant that i had to carry around a giant bag of clothes with me, i looked nuts. Bag lady kind of nuts. So when i finally got home last night i just dumped it everywhere. It will probably stay like that for a few days.

I then got a phone call from certain someone which just brought me down.
That i can't even be bothered going into.
I'm deffinitely sick of that feeling.
I am a terrible writer, it's amazing.

tomorrow night feels like a night for a wild escapade, who's in?

No comments:

Post a Comment