Monday, May 25, 2009

Bite your tounge.

Anytime something amazing happens, something shit has to happen in return to balance things out.
to put it lightly.
I knew nothing good would come from what's been happening with me these past months.
I'm not in a relationship anymore since last night.
I can't remember how to play piano anymore.
Etc
I have never felt so pointless like i have these last few days.
Every day for a while now i feel like i am just watching myself live from the side. I am an average stranger sitting next to myself ears dropping into my life. I am living in such a nice place and seeing such interesting things yet at the end of the day i am still not happy. I still feel like i want more. So unbelievably selfish.
That relationship was the only reason i was going back home. I don't have a reason anymore. no one wants me to come back anyway.

Welcome to reality Siahne. Of working 5 days a week and always anticipating of finishing so you can go and get drunk because there is nothing else to do and it makes you feel that much better for a few hours until the next morning when you realise it all over again and have to be back at work in an hour.

I need to change the way i think or something, because all i think about now is myself being alone.

I don't have anything else to say that isn't me wallowing. I'll be seeing you folks.



http://www.nostalgic-radio.com/2008/03/05/bing-crosby--ill-be-seeing-you.aspx

1 comment:

  1. Thats it, I'm sending you digestives. That will cheer you up hopefully. I recommend making a cheese digestive sandwich. Very tastey.

    ReplyDelete