Saturday, May 2, 2009

Like a bad girl should.




Hello Saturday evening, alone as usual. You're looking nice this evening.

I don't think i have anything to say.
I felt very good today, but i dont think i should've.
Who knows.
Tomorrow i have work, hopefully it will be nice. Then i am probably just going home, yet again.

My don't i sound cynical this evening.
I believe it is because i have been looking into people that i know, and realising how pathetic most of them are. Too many people go around pretending to be nice and i have no idea why. It is ok to hate someone, we're not fucking following the bible here. Well some of you are but what ever, It won't help you.
It's amazing how society has these morals that are things like that "thou shall not hate" why the fuck not? There were two absolute pathetic excuses of the male specimen on my tram last night, Basically making fun of the way i and the people around me dressed. Saying that the only way they would fit in is if they were to wear top hats and monocles and that in France we are known as social whores blah blah blah

But not even saying it to us personally, which just proved how brave someone can be when talking to themselves. I had the right mind to say something back or atleast step on one of their toes but instead sat there and listened to what they had to say. I have no idea why. It was pathetic and it infuriated me that someone would make such accusations of a person they didn't even know simply because of their choice of attire. Fuckers.

I am too annoyed to say anything that isn't really just myself complaining.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment