Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Nothing really.


I can't sleep.
My brain is rattling.
I'll be moving all of my junk in less than 12 hours, and all i can think about is the end of the day and what i want to happen. If that makes sense.
I was faced with a very big opportunity today, an amazing one really. I should've been excited but instead it made me very worried and i still am now. I don't know what my decision will be but it will mean i won't be going home for a while if i go through with it. I don't feel like having responsibilities like this, but it really could be for the better. It will rule out one thing though, which will be the hardest thing to face. So if it goes through, I'm preparing for many days of me feeling like nothing matters anymore. Kind of Ironic isn't it?

I can't be bothered writing this. It's mental dribble.

faeries on your pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment